Overnight success—and its delusions of grandeur—have caused many hopefuls to quit pursuing their dreams. Like an iceberg with only 10% of its splendor visible above water, the real magnificence of success is the 90% that occurs below the surface. Sweat equity, failures, sacrifice and discipline are weighty matters that affect success.
With stories from medical doctors, entrepreneurs and educators, The Wait of Success: How to Become an Overnight Success in 7,300 Days provides realistic insight into what it takes to experience tangible, quantifiable success in a fraction of the time.
- In this anthology, you will discover
- Purpose-driven methods to reduce your wait time to success
- How to define success on your own terms
- Proven techniques from a self-made millionaire
- Strategies to overcome the weight of success including failing forward
- Biblical principles and practical tools to keep you encouraged and focused